What is required to open the card?
How does the card work?
- Customer desire
- Any identity document (ID card, driving license, passport)
- You can open the card for any value purchase
What happens if I lose my card?
- The card has an accumulation system, points are accumulated, where 1 point = 1 GEL. Accumulation takes place on products imported by Europroduct, which have the mark - importer.
Points are not accumulated when purchasing a discounted product.
- Existing points can be applied to any product.
- The accumulation system is growing and accumulates 1%, 3% and 5% of the purchase.
- If the total cost of the customer is 0-3000 GEL, he is in the 1% accumulation system. For example: at this time the purchase was made for 100 GEL, of which 1 point will be credited to the account.
- In case of total cost up to 3000-6000 GEL, the customer is in a 3% savings. For example, the purchase was made for 100 GEL, of which 3 points will be credited to the account.
If the total cost of the customer is more than 6000 GEL, the customer becomes a VIP and gets the benefits: accumulates 5% on each purchase, for example, if the customer made a purchase of 100 GEL, 5 GEL will be credited to the account.
The user must present an identity document (ID card, driver's license, passport)